The management and protection of your personal data as visitors and users of the Website services are subject to the terms of this text and to the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) [679/2016 GDPR] and law 4624/2019. The wording of the present terms is made taking into account both the rapid growth of technology, and the internet in particular, and the existing legislation on these matters. In any case, the data controller reserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection to ensure compliance with the dynamically developing Greek and European legal framework.
The Data Controller for your data is the company PCC HELLAS IKE, with registered seat in Cholargos - Attica, at 188 Mesogeion Avenue, P.C.155 61, which is the owner and use beneficiary of this website.
Definition of Personal Data and Personal Data Processing
Personal Data means information, such as full name, postal address, e-mail, telephone number, etc., which identifies or may identify, when combined with other information, a natural person, visitor/ user of the Website.
Personal Data Processing means the collection, recording, organisation, storage, adjusting, change, recovery, search of information, use, transmission to third parties, dissemination, correlation, restriction, deletion and destruction of natural persons’ personal data. Processing includes any action carried out by the Data Controller to the personal data of Website users.
Collecting your Personal DataIn our Website we mainly collect your data passively, through tracking tools, such as cookies. We also collect data from third parties, such as the Linkedin social platform. The ways we collect your data comprise the following stages:
- A) During your visit and navigation in the Website, your data are collected only by the cookies you have given your consent to be used, which are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
- B) When you contact, review or comment our Page at Linkedin, your Linkedin username and the content of your message is recorded.
- C) Through the Website we provide information - addresses for contacting use via e-mail, telephone or via to specific form provided by the Website. In case you select one of the above ways to contact us, you provide your full name and email address, which we collect along with your comment in order to reply.
- D) We do not collect personal information from minors without the consent of their guardian. If we realise that a minor attempts to submit their personal information, we will remove this information from our records. If you are a parent/guardian of a minor that has submitted their personal information without your consent, contact us to delete it.
Moreover, in the Website we process third party photographs, when relevant material is shared and posted, to promote our products, subject to the relevant consent.
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing your Data
We process your Data for the following purposes, in specific for:
A) managing the Website and associated application,
B) monitoring Website traffic,
C) optimising Website navigation and the experience of the services provided for visitors and users,
D) contacting and updating visitors
Any personal data processing requires specific and legal grounds under the legislation in force. This is why we ensure that any use of your data is founded on one of the following legal bases:
A) the consent of the user to the cookies policy of the Website.
B) safeguarding our legal interests without prejudice to the rights of users, such as e.g. in case of civil claims.
C) compliance with the provisions of Law No. 2725/1999 and other Laws, such as e.g. in case of complaint for illegal activity of the user filed to the competent Authorities.
Accessing and Transmitting your Personal Data
Accessing your personal Data that are subject to processing in the Website. Moreover, we may notify your Data, at your express request or when required by Law, such as e.g. when requested from police authorities for investigating illegal activities. Your Data shall not be transmitted outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In case it is deemed necessary to transmit your data to non-EEA countries, we shall ensure that your rights and freedoms regarding personal data processing shall be appropriately and duly protected. To the extent it is part of our obligations, we shall ensure that said processing shall be carried out under contractual agreements using standardised contractual clauses, approved by the European Union or other appropriate safeguards in accordance with the legislation in force.
Retention and Safety of your Personal Data
Your personal Data are kept for the period required for the legal purpose of the processing, for which they had been originally collected. For the retention of your data we apply the appropriate level safety and have implemented reasonable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to prevent any random or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise subject to processing. Our safety policies and procedures are strictly aligned with international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated as required in order to meet our operational needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. We delete personal Data, when it is no longer necessary to meet the purposes for which they were initially collected. The data collected exclusively for our communication with the user, shall be kept during our communication and shall be deleted upon discontinuation of the collaboration. However, we may be asked to store your personal data for longer periods, in the context of legislative provisions. Data collected by Cookies are deleted in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
Your legal Rights
As data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you:
- Access: You have the right to be informed of whether and in what way we process your personal data at any time and free of charge.
- Update: You may request the rectification of personal data that are inadequate or incorrect.
- Deletion : You may request the deletion of your data, if they are no longer required for the processing purposes they were initially collected or if you wish to revoke your consent and there is no other processing legal basis.
- Opposition: You may, at any time, express your opposition to your personal data processing, which we shall respect provided that there are no other legal grounds.
- Restriction of processing: You may request that your personal data processing be restricted, if you question their accuracy or the lawfulness of their processing.
- Portability : You may ask us to receive, in readable form, the data you have provided or ask us to forward them to another controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legal basis of our processing of your personal data under said consent, prior to its withdrawal.
For any issues in relation to personal data processing and for the exercise of your legal rights, please contact our offices in writing by mail or e-mail at email@example.com. To facilitate the submission of a full request, which will allow us to reply in due time, you are advised to use the relevant Request Form. We will try to handle your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons concerning the relevant legal right or the complexity of your request. Prior to replying to your request, we may request proof of identity for identification purposes. In some cases, we may not be able to allow you access to specific personal data (e.g. if your personal data are related to other persons’ personal data or for legal reasons). You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address: 1-3 Kifisias Avenue, P.C. 115 23 Athens, tel. 210 6475600, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), if you think that the processing of your Personal Data violates the national legislative and regulatory framework in force on personal data protection.